10x Bucephalandra Green Wavy Leaf Loose Rhizome Aquatic Live Aquarium Plants
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $44.99 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Growth Rates:
- Slow - Medium
- Lighting Requirements:
- Low - Medium
- Nutrient Substrate:
- Water Type:
- Not Required
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- United States
- Water Temperature:
- Difficulty Level:
- Bucephalandra sp. Wavy Leaf
- Does not apply
Bucephalandra sp. Wavy Leaf
Bucephalandra sp. Wavy Leaf is a rare plants growing only on the island of Borneo. They are grown in rivers and streams in swift current, occasionally - on the riverside. On Borneo there are 2 seasons - rainy and hot, sunny. During rainy seasons when the water levels in rivers are rising most Bucephalandra growing on riverside are going to submerged for few months. Flower blooms mostly under water, which is very interesting species.
- You will get 10 healthy rhizome of Bucephalandra sp. Wavy Leaf. (5+ leaves each rhizome)
- Photo are not the actual products you will receive, but a sample representation.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? BUY IT NOW!!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
SHIPPING: Most of the products will be ship within 24 - 48 hours excluding holidays or backordered products. Please always make sure your shipping address is accurate.
CLAIMS: We hope that you are satisfied with merchandise purchased from us. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact us. We are always here to help!
- Live stocks: We do have Live Arrival Guarantee on all of our live stocks. In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us. Once we have the clear photos, we will send you a replacement products or a refund excluded the original shipping cost. Please follow these policies promptly, if you fail to follow one of these policies, you will no longer cover by us.
- Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee are only guarantee live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We don't guarantee you will success growing or raising them. Many factors may result in fail to grow Live Aquarium Plants such as aquarium environment, planted substrate, temperature, lighting, filter and CO2 system.