Staurogyne Repens in Vitro Culture Live Aquarium Plants Easy Carpet Foreground
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $12.83 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Staurogyne Repens
- Water Type:
- Difficulty Level:
- Water Temperature:
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- United States
- Does not apply
Staurogyne repens is a fresh green, compact and hardy plant for the foreground of the aquarium and it was found in River Rio Cristalino in the southern Amazonas. Its nearest relative in the aquaristic is Hygrophila but Staurogyne is different with its marked compact, low and bushy stature (5-10 cm) and small green leaves (each stem is 3.4 cm wide). During planting in the aquarium, the longest upright shoots should be cut off and new horizontally creeping shoots will soon form from the plant basis and gradually colonize the gravel.
- You will get 1 tissue culture cup of Staurogyne Repens. ( cup size: 2.5'' x 2.5'' ) - 100% Snails, Algae, Bacteria-Free!
- Photo are not the actual products you will receive, but a sample representation.
HOW TO PLANT TISSUE CULTURE PLANTS
- Remove plant from packaging
- Rinse and wash away any gel/liquid
- Divide plant into 6-8 portions
- Plant directly into your nutrient substrate
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? BUY IT NOW!!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
SHIPPING: Most of the products will be ship within 24 - 48 hours excluding holidays or backordered products. Please always make sure your shipping address is accurate.
CLAIMS: We hope that you are satisfied with merchandise purchased from us. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact us. We are always here to help!
- Live stocks: We do have Live Arrival Guarantee on all of our live stocks. In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us. Once we have the clear photos, we will send you a replacement products or a refund excluded the original shipping cost. Please follow these policies promptly, if you fail to follow one of these policies, you will no longer cover by...