10+ Dwarf Sagittaria Subulata Loose Aquatic Live Aquarium Plants BUY2GET1FREE*
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $11.69 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Sagittaria Subulata
- Water Type:
- Difficulty Level:
- Water Temperature:
- Growth Rates:
- Nutrient Substrate:
- Lighting Requirements:
- Low - High
- Not Required
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- United States
- Does not apply
Sagittaria Subulata is an ideal foreground plant for large aquariums or in the middle of smaller aquariums. It forms a slightly dispersed group with its runners. A nutritious bottom promotes growth. If there is a shortage of micro-nutrients the plant turns pale, indicating that the aquarium may need fertiliser. This is a robust starter plant which is also suitable for the hard water that is found in many European aquariums.
- You will get 1 portion of Sagittaria Subulata. (10+ stems)
- Photo are not the actual products you will receive, but a sample representation.
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE - LIMITED TIME OFFER*WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? BUY IT NOW!!*Simply buy 2, we will send you 1 extra for free. Buy 2 get 1 free only applied for same plants. Restriction applied.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
SHIPPING: Most of the products will be ship within 24 - 48 hours excluding holidays or backordered products. Please always make sure your shipping address is accurate.
CLAIMS: We hope that you are satisfied with merchandise purchased from us. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact us. We are always here to help!
- Live stocks: We do have Live Arrival Guarantee on all of our live stocks. In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us. Once we have the clear photos, we will send you a replacement products or a refund excluded the original shipping cost. Please follow these policies promptly, if you fail to follow one of these policies, you will no longer cover by us.
- Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee are only guarantee live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We don't guarantee you will success growing or raising them. Many factors may result in fail to grow Live Aquarium Plants such...